I forked the runtimes project and expanded the libgdx example a tad:
- I'm lazy and checked in the libgdx .jars
- Added bitmap font for rendering overlay text
- Added InputProcessor for keypress handling
- Added an "idle" / in-between animation. Still need to play with this / consider if it is the best approach.
- A/D animates left and right
- W does the action (jump)
Still needs some tweaking. Sometimes when he jumps and you do a quick keypress, he'll hang in the air instead of going back down to the ground.
Thought others might want something quick to base their tests on.